Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Now, I really need new posts weekly

I am so happy to know that after months, as in M-O-N-T-H-S, I finally received an e-mail confirming from Google my application for Google AdSense.

AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.

I had a friend named, Mark Razonable, who introduced me to this endeavor. It also took him several months before his application was approved. Aaaaannnddd, one funny thing that I can't forget from him is his words saying, "Okay ra lagi na, it will be fine. Just keep on trying and one day it will be approved."

Haha, now I realize that it's really wonderful hearing good words from friends. And THUS, with the approval of my application, I am now entitled for a regular weekly post in this blog (Haha, I hope to that I can achieve that regular goal).

Thank you AdSense™, friends, and supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Comments