Thursday, September 8, 2011

Picasa and my Blog

I'm amazed with the features of my newly-acquired software application, the Picasa.

Back then, I only knew about this application because of the better design of its photo viewer which attracted me the most. But what is most amazing is that I can update my blog, and submit new posts easily through its "BLOG THIS" feature.

It has been several months since I submitted a post. Some friends who are active bloggers invited me in some events in blogging and I know I am not worthy. But I believe, through this application, I can easily publish posts every now and then without the hassle of personally logging into my account using a web browser.

Kudos to Picasa! And Kudos to the Tejero Scouting Unit!

More pictures during our Backyard & Institutional Camp 2011 @ www.facebook.com/tejerobsp.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Comments